Twelve McCusker, Anselmi, Rosen, & Carvelli Attorneys Recognized as 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers or Rising Stars
McCusker, Anselmi, Rosen, & Carvelli (MARC) announced today that 12 of the firm’s attorneys have been ranked among New Jersey’s 2021 Super Lawyers or Rising Stars.
“We are very proud of our attorneys who were ranked by Super Lawyers this year,” said John B. McCusker, a director and co-founder of MARC. “Our lawyers continue to earn multiple accolades from leading organizations that rate the top attorneys in New Jersey each year.”
Listed below are the firm’s attorneys, along with their designated practice areas, who are ranked as 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers.
- Partner and Co-Founder John B. McCusker (Employment Litigation; Environmental)
- Partner and Co-Founder Andrew E. Anselmi (Business Litigation; Environmental; Employment Litigation; Construction Litigation)
- Partner and Co-Founder Bruce S. Rosen (Communications; Business Litigation; General Litigation; Constitutional Law)
- Partner and Co-Founder Paul F. Carvelli (Litigation; General Litigation; Environmental Litigation)
- Partner Bruce I. Goldstein (Business Litigation; Alternative Dispute Resolution; Professional Liability; Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Of counsel Robert E. Bartkus (Alternative Dispute Resolution; Intellectual Property Litigation; Business Litigation)
- Partner Michael R. Futterman (Employment Litigation; Business Litigation; Employment & Labor)
- Partner Laura A. Siclari (Schools & Education; Environmental Litigation; Employment Litigation; General Litigation; Environmental; Employment & Labor)
- Partner John L. Shahdanian II (Employment & Labor; State, Local & Municipal; Employment Litigation)
Listed below are the firm’s attorneys, along with their designated practice areas, who are ranked as 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
- Associate Patrice LeTourneau (Employment Litigation; Appellate; Business Litigation; Business/Corporate; Environmental Litigation)
- Associate Zachary D. Wellbrock (Business Litigation; Media and Advertising; General Litigation)
- Associate James Harry Oliverio (Business Litigation; Media and Advertising; Civil Litigation; Personal Injury – Products; Constitutional Law; Civil Litigation; Business/Corporate)
Super Lawyers rates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in New Jersey are named Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars, who must be 40 years old or younger or have been in practice for 10 or fewer years. A Thomson Reuters publication, Super Lawyers determines its rankings through independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The New Jersey Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published in New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine and New Jersey Monthly. The lists also are distributed to attorneys and ABA-accredited law school libraries.