Louis C. Formisano
Louis Formisano, an associate, focuses his practice on environmental, real estate and land use law. He advises clients on a broad spectrum of complex environmental matters arising under federal and state laws, including regulatory compliance, investigation and remediation of contaminated properties, and negotiations with regulators and third parties.
Louis also counsels clients on commercial real estate transactions, redevelopment, and land use issues. His transactional experience includes drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, leases, land use restrictions and other documents, often in the environmental context.
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2011
- associate, The George Washington Journal of Energy and Environmental Law
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, B.A., History, 2008
- New York, 2012
- New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2013
- Represented an indigent client in a contempt proceeding. Negotiated with the prosecutor to have the case dropped against client.