Super Lawyers Lists 10 at MARC for 2018
Super Lawyers* announced on March 19, 2018 the selection of 10 MARC lawyers for recognition.
The attorneys chosen for the New Jersey Super Lawyers list are:
- Andrew E. Anselmi, who concentrates on complex civil litigation, corporate litigation, international arbitration, environmental litigation, class actions.
- Robert Bartkus, alternative dispute resolution, business counseling/litigation
- Paul F. Carvelli, commercial litigation and business disputes, employment litigation, environmental litigation, real estate litigation, securities/shareholders’ litigation, commercial business matters, special education.
- Michael R. Futterman, employment litigation, employment counseling, commercial litigation/business disputes, complex business litigation.
- Bruce I. Goldstein, complex business litigation, mediation, white-collar criminal defense.
- John B. McCusker, environmental litigation, criminal defense, complex commercial litigation.
- Bruce S. Rosen, complex commercial litigation, criminal defense, employment law, environmental law, media/First Amendment law.
The following attorneys were chosen for the New Jersey Rising Stars List:
- Bianca M. Olivadoti, employment litigation and counseling, commercial litigation, business disputes.
- Laura A. Siclari, environmental litigation, employment litigation, general litigation, environmental law, employment and labor law, education/disability law.
- Katherine Riopel Suell, environmental law, commercial litigation.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are based on a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.
*The Super Lawyers list is published by Thomson Reuters; its selection methodology is here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey..