Seven at MARC Named to New Jersey Super Lawyers Lists for 2017
Super Lawyers* announced on March 14, 2017 the selection of seven MARC lawyers for recognition in 2017.
The attorneys chosen for the New Jersey Super Lawyers list are:
- Andrew E. Anselmi, who practices complex commercial litigation, environmental law, employment law, products liability and criminal defense.
- Robert E. Bartkus, alternative dispute resolution, and business counseling and litigation.
- Paul F. Carvelli, commercial litigation and business disputes, employment litigation, environmental litigation, real estate litigation, securities and shareholder litigation, and special education and related areas.
- Bruce I. Goldstein, complex business litigation, mediation and white-collar criminal defense.
- John B. McCusker, employment litigation defense, environmental litigation, criminal defense and complex commercial litigation.
- Bruce S. Rosen, complex commercial litigation, criminal defense, employment law, environmental law and media law / First Amendment.
Chosen for the New Jersey Rising Stars list is:
- Michael R. Futterman, employment litigation defense, employment counseling, commercial litigation and complex business litigation.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are based on a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.