Eleven at MARC Selected for Super Lawyers Distinction in 2019
Super Lawyers* has recognized 11 MARC lawyers for a high degree of peer approval and professional achievement.
The following were named on March 13, 2019 to the New Jersey Super Lawyers List:
- Andrew E. Anselmi, who practices Business Litigation, Complex Civil Litigation, International Arbitration, Environmental Litigation, Class Action Law.
- Robert E. Bartkus, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business Counseling and Litigation.
- Paul F. Carvelli, Business Litigation, Employment Litigation, Environmental Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Securities and Shareholders’ Litigation
- Michael R. Futterman, Employment Litigation: Defense, Employment Counseling, Commercial Litigation and Business Disputes, Complex Business Litigation.
- Bruce I. Goldstein, Business Litigation, Mediation, White-Collar Criminal Defense
- John B. McCusker, Employment Litigation: Defense, Environmental Litigation, Criminal Defense, Complex Commercial Litigation.
- Bruce S. Rosen, Media Law/First Amendment Law, Complex Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense, Employment Law, Environmental Law
The following were chosen for the New Jersey Rising Stars List:
- Bianca M. Olivadoti, Employment Litigation: Defense, Commercial Litigation, Business Disputes.
- Laura A. Siclari, Schools and Education Law, Employment Law, Environmental Law, General Litigation.
- Katherine R. Suell, Environmental Law, Commercial Litigation.
- Zachary D. Wellbrock, Commercial Litigation, Media and First Amendment Law, Environmental Law.
Super Lawyers is a rating service. The annual selections are based on a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area.